Metavibes

Friday, November 24, 2006

FOSS 2006 - I would like to meet interested folks!

I am here at FOSS 2006 in Bangalore. Would like to meet other people from Pune. (Some 4-5 of us from my organization are here.) 

Some of my interests, and if you have same interests, we could try to meet! (Mail me at vinod dot kulkarni at gmail dot com).
  • Web-top concepts - Making browser front end the de-facto desktop, supported by native web server. Essentially integrate web and desktop in a way that it can give Linux an edge. (In this context, I would like to discuss role of ATOM protocols for some of the things.)
  • Wiki systems - We use twiki as our enterprise Knowledge Management (and several other) platform. If you are tracking Wiki's we can get in touch. (And in general, content management systems ...)
  • Bringing Web2.0 to enterprise and a better P2P approach for the same.
In particular, if you have open source projects in these areas (or may be in other areas as well), let me know!

So let me know if you are interested!

-Vinod

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home